Prediction 1-249 Chart
Major Differences From Vedic/Traditonal method :
- KP system gives importance to the Constellations / Stars / Nakshatras divisions of the Zodiac which is obviously the most desired for precision.
- Further it divides each Constellation / Star / Nakshatra division into further 9 subdivisions called ‘SUBS’. These sub divisions are not equal divisions, but are as per the Vimshottari Dashas Divisions System.
- K.P. System uses K.P. Ayanamshas as opposed to Lahiri Ayanamshas mostly used in Vedic System. The difference between two is about 6 minutes (Kala).
- This system uses Cusps that is house/ bhav beginnings like Western Systems, as opposed to Vedic System which uses House Centres i.e. Bhav Madhyas.
- This system uses Placidus House system.
- The planet in it’s dasha gives results as per it’s Nakshtra-Swami (Star-Lord) rather than the planet itself.
- Whether the above results will be benefic or malefic will be decided by the Planet’s SUB.
- Hence Planet is represents the SOURCE, that Planet’s Star-Lord represents the EFFECTS, RESULTS and that Planet’s Sub gives idea of the FINAL DIRECTION of that result.